Higher thermal energy ratings equal;
- Higher year-round enjoyable thermal comfort.
- Lower ongoing home running expenses for heating, cooling and power consumption.
- As much as 10% higher resale value of your home according to numerous Real Estate Institute of Australia reports.
- Lower home loan interest rates (Bank Australia) thus lower the overall cost of your home, which all means more money in your pocket over the life of your home… a financial benefit not to be overlooked.
- Not to mention the lower carbon impact of your home, meaning you’re doing something incredibly beneficial and important for the planet.
Did you also know, the higher your NatHERS energy star rating is (10 Star being the maximum), the greater the economic benefits you will gain?